The latest edition of Everyday Champions is available below. The fully interactive online version of Georgia Tech athletics’ quarterly magazine, which includes embedded video segments, features the following stories in its spring 2021 edition:
- HARMONIZATION: How Rodney Harmon’s player development philosophy has sustained Georgia Tech women’s tennis as a national power
- ON TO TOKYO: The Olympic dream began early for Caio Pumputis as he began to evolve into an elite-level swimming in Brazil
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: A number of Georgia Tech coaches have ties to the Olympics as athletes and coaches
- MASTER BUILDER: Right guard Ryan Johnson continues his knack for building things and solving puzzles
- EVERYDAY CHAMPION – DANIELLE DONEHEW: A lifetime of basketball experiences has led the Yellow Jacket shooting star into today’s role as WBCA executive director
2020-21 Georgia Tech Everyday Champions #4
Click HERE to view previous editions of Everyday Champions.